cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding LE Audio support in STM32WB5MMG

LR.2
Associate III

Hi,

I just want to know whether STM32WB5MMG module supports LE Audio since it has Bluetooth LE 5.4. If it supports can anyone help how to do it.

Thanks and Regards,
LR.2 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
_Joe_
ST Employee

Hi Lr.2,
As mentioned in STTwo-32, the STM32WB5MMG module supports an audio solution based on the Opus codec.

If you are interested in Auracast/LE Audio, you should look into the STM32WBA.
There are already two applications that you can find here.

A new board, the STM32WBA Audio Discovery Kit, will be available around mid-March 2024.
And new examples will be published at the same time, such as the BLE_Audio_TMAP_Unicast_Server.

BR, Joé

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @LR.2 

The STM32WB5MMG module support the audio solution based on the Opus codec. For the LE Audio, you can find an answer here. You can find a support for the LE AUDIO on the STM32WBA.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

_Joe_
ST Employee

Hi Lr.2,
As mentioned in STTwo-32, the STM32WB5MMG module supports an audio solution based on the Opus codec.

If you are interested in Auracast/LE Audio, you should look into the STM32WBA.
There are already two applications that you can find here.

A new board, the STM32WBA Audio Discovery Kit, will be available around mid-March 2024.
And new examples will be published at the same time, such as the BLE_Audio_TMAP_Unicast_Server.

BR, Joé

LR.2
Associate III

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to try STM32WBA Audio Discovery Kit and also, I want to know is there any plan to release module for STM32WBA?

Regards,
LR.2