cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum hardware configuration for a simple Lora transmision.

JPrad.1
Associate II

Hi! I'm working with the LORA E5 trying to make a small librarie to easily send/receive data through LORA protocol (Not lorawan).

The given examples (Ping-Pong) use the task scheduler and the Subghy app, wich im not planning on using.

My question is: What do I have to enable in cubemx to make it work in it's minimum form (using radio.c)?

I've merged all the files that i think are important in one single file, now the problem is how to initialize all the hardware.

Do you have any info about that or know where to find info about it?

Thank you very much.

Have a nice day.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @JPrad.1​ ,

Let me first welcome you to the Community 🙂

I advise you to refer to this article : LoRa communication within STM32, which contains several helpful links to get started with LoRa.

Hope this helps you!

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @JPrad.1​ ,

Let me first welcome you to the Community 🙂

I advise you to refer to this article : LoRa communication within STM32, which contains several helpful links to get started with LoRa.

Hope this helps you!

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @JPrad.1​ ,

If you still have issues, don't hesitate to add more details in your post.

Then, when your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Imen

Thanks
Imen