cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.IOC File not in the library

2001jolly
Associate

Hello,

I am trying to configure NUCLEO-L073RZ board in the P-NUCLEO LRWAN2 package as the end node in the STM Cube IDE Software and for that I am using "LoRaWAN software expansion for stm32 cube IDE". I followed this directory path in the library, {en.i-cube_lrwan\STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V2.1.0\Projects\NUCLEOL073RZ\Applications\LoRaWAN\LoRaWAN_End_Node\STM32CubeIDE\sx1272mb2das}.

Screenshot 2024-08-24 181421.png

Problem:

There is no .IOC file in the library and if I try to create the project in Cube IDE and copy the files from the library it will show "UNDEFINED REFERANCE ERROR", how to deal with the problem if anyone has did it kindly share out the way to do it.

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @2001jolly 

Infact, some of our examples does not include a.ioc file since they are created based on direct programming not based on CUBEMX configuration. So, you have to choices.

First, start your project from a .ioc file and try to reproduce the same configurations activated on the example. If you follow this choice, you need to be almost everything manually, so you need to really know exactly how everything is configured, add manually everything you will need (middleware, ...). 

The second choice is to take an example as it is and try to modifie it by adding all configurations you want to add directly on the project files (not throw a .ioc file). 

Best Regards

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.