cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control the ODR at which STWINKT1B send ACCELEROMETER values to MQTT using the BLE Sensor App?

NRaha.1
Associate II

Hi,

I currently have a STWINKT1B board flashed with the predictive maintenance sample application. This allows me to connect my board to the BLE sensor app through Bluetooth and it also allows me to log the ACCELLEROMETER sensor values to MQTT. However, I am unable to control the ODR at which the ACCELEROMETER data is being logged to MQTT.

I have also tried flashing the High Speed Data Logging application to my board. This allowed me to control the ODR of the ISM330DHC sensor (ACCELEROMETER sensor), but when I try to perform 'cloud logging' through the app to MQTT, no data gets logged to MQTT even though I used the exact same MQTT credentials as I used in my above attempt. I am thinking this might be because I do not have an SD card installed in my STWINKT1B board. Is this true? Would entering a SD card solve this problem? If not, how can I go about configuring the ODR at which the ACCELEROMETER readings get sent to MQTT?

0 REPLIES 0