cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, We buy few STM32WLE5JCI6 on Farnell ,and we will make prototype. for replace Murata one. but Cube MX can't use for make software. and impossible to found the HAL drivers on ST web Site. how i can start to test the chip ? Best regards Thierry

rivier
Associate II
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​Unfortunately, these STM32WL boards should only be for sales to demonstrate features thanks to the pre-loaded application.

You won’t be able to develop anything else for now as the STM32WL FW is not officially released yet. But it should be available by a month.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​Unfortunately, these STM32WL boards should only be for sales to demonstrate features thanks to the pre-loaded application.

You won’t be able to develop anything else for now as the STM32WL FW is not officially released yet. But it should be available by a month.

Presumably beyond the "Flat Earth" approach of CubeMX there is sufficient documentation and code to be able to build something since the announcement in January. Seem to recall at least one person I've encountered already ported their Murata design to the STM32WL.

Suggest the OP pokes the local sales/support office harder.. Should at least be a LRWAN stack, and L4 + SX1262 proxy..

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
rivier
Associate II

i don't know how he ported their murata design to STM32WL without a minimal description of the chip .

i try to use a L4 processor without success , the base adresse for peripherials are not same. need to mutch job to change all HAL definition.

Hi rivier, there's a documented I had found with some useful info here.

Maybe it can help. I'm also trying to test a STM32WLE5JCI6.

Hope this helps.