cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WLE5 documentation, cube package and evaluation board

MChar.1
Associate II

Hello,

I recently saw the new SoC STM32WLE5 which has been developed. 

Is an evaluation board available? Is there also minimal support (Cube package, documentation) to start development. I read in a document that there is a NUCLEO-WL55JC, but I couldn't find the board anywhere. If there is still nothing, when will it be available?

I find the product extremely interesting and I would like to use it for IoT energy metering professionnal project. 

Thank you for your answer and best regards,

Maxime

4 REPLIES 4
Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

It seems the ST RF department is even less present in this forum that other departments.

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​We try to do our best to answer questions from the community, but we still have our day to day work and some other tasks may have a higher priority for the short time. I can perfectly understand your deception with our lack of reactivity, but we really struggle to answer you the best we can.

Now regarding the WL Cube Package, it should be available soon by mid Q4 2020 with examples running on the Nucleo board. This board will be available at the same time with all the documentation on the www.st.com web site.

Hi Remi. Do you have any news about STM32CubeWL MCU Package release for download? Thank you!

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​It is expected to be released by a month and half with confidence. But the SW is not the only point. The value of a SW is all the eco system that supports it: CubeMX, CubeIDE, CubeProgrammer, ....