cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data reception stops at Mac_802_15_4_FFD in the sample code.

MNitt.1
Associate II

Hello

This is my first time using the community. I don't understand how to use the community

Let me ask you a question.

Currently, I am checking the reception of IEEE802.15.4 on the board of STM32WB55 Nucleo Pack using the sample Mac_802_15_4_FFD.

Stm32wb5x_Mac_802_15_4_fw.bin Ver 1.8 is written to CPU2. 30ms TM_Delay () after the sequence in the main loop

Is put in. Also, in APP_MAC_mcpsDataIndCb (), we only toggle the LED.

In this state, when the transmitting side continuously transmits at intervals of about 500ms, it is received without problems even after about half a day, but when the transmitting side continuously transmits at intervals of 10 to 100ms, it is received after several hours. But

It will stop. This phenomenon will occur no matter how many times you go.

When I checked the details, the IRQ interrupt (IPCC_C1_RX_Handler) from CPU2 did not come in.

If you know why the IRQ interrupt from CPU2 does not come in if the transmission interval is short

Can you tell me? Also, is there a workaround?

10 REPLIES 10
MNitt.1
Associate II

Hello

Thank you.

I don't have time to check the RFD due to the ongoing project, but I will check it when I have time.

I also confirmed the phenomenon that the ACK response is not received even when sending. I also contacted the community about this. I'd like to resolve this phenomenon as soon as possible, so I'm sorry, could you please give me an answer?

Title : When the data of IEEE802.15.4 is transmitted by STM32WB55, ACK is returned from the communication partner, but STM32WB55 does not recognize ACK.