cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the content that used to be in the touchgfx open repository?

AndrewM
Associate III

Can someone tell me if/where the content that used to be in the open repository is now available? The open repository appears to have been recently wiped. https://github.com/touchgfx/touchgfx-open-repository/

I'm also curious to know why it was wiped?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

I wiped it a few weeks ago.

The hope was that we would have more contributors and we ended up having to support a lot of "out-dated" examples/widgets as the framework progressed. Does that make sense?

Secret: I didn't re-write/wipe the history, so if you clone the repo it is only the last commit that wiped everything.

But officially it's not active anymore and only contains links to the doc site and the community.

/Martin

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

I wiped it a few weeks ago.

The hope was that we would have more contributors and we ended up having to support a lot of "out-dated" examples/widgets as the framework progressed. Does that make sense?

Secret: I didn't re-write/wipe the history, so if you clone the repo it is only the last commit that wiped everything.

But officially it's not active anymore and only contains links to the doc site and the community.

/Martin

AndrewM
Associate III

OK, thanks for the info, yep that makes sense.

Cheers,

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III
AndrewM
Associate III

Thanks Martin, actually I'd already snaffled the repo, based on your earlier answer �� ��

Hi,
I have tried the Carousel widget, that i know is working on a project with touchGFX 4.10 do you know if there where any issues with widget with newer touchGFX versions? I am using 4.21.3.

Cheers