cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX Simulator skin not working

unsigned_char_array
Senior III

I've made custom simulator skin for my project. My display is 1024*600 pixels (16-bit, rgb565, landscape). Project runs fine in simulator without skin and also on target.

When adding the skin the corner of the skin is at the corner of my window, so the top and left part of bezel obstructs the content.
https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/development/ui-development/designer-user-guide/config-view#simulator
"The X and Y properties determine the position of the simulator on the skin."
I found it actually does the opposite. It moves the skin relative to the simulator. So you need negative coordinates to center the simulator.
Furthermore the transparent hole in the center is not showing the content. Only at the transition of the bezel to the transparent hole can I see a line where I can make out parts of the content. I can see my desktop through the hole.

I tried TouchGFX 4.23.2 and 4.24.0

Creating a new project from scratch has the same problem. I created a project using STM32H735G-DK  (480*272 pixels, 24-bit, rgb888, landscape) and then added a skin. I get the same result.

Kudo posts if you have the same problem and kudo replies if the solution works.
Click "Accept as Solution" if a reply solved your problem. If no solution was posted please answer with your own.
0 REPLIES 0