cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32U5G9J-DK2 OBB Demo file requirement.

Nathan_Xi
Associate III

Hello. Recently I received an STM32U5G9J-DK2 board which I purchased earlier this year. I want to ask for the Out-of-Box Demo of this board for backup since I find it really stunning and I want some reference for my own TouchGFX GUI application design. So, where should I go for asking? Or is this demo available in source project or binary file or neither makes sense? Can I, as a student, be able to get a binary file version of it?

Looking forward to your replies. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, the demos are a bit different. We cannot share that project with you, but I can send you the binary file 

Good luck

Mohammad MORADI
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Nathan_Xi ,

The OBD for STM32U5G9J-DK2 is based on the TouchGFX Demo 7 that is available on TouchGFX Designer. And, you can access the source code as well. 

TouchGFX Demo 7TouchGFX Demo 7

I hope this answers your question.

Mohammad MORADI

Err...thank you but I suppose that it's not the same demo software however, the original one has a vector map subdemo and a animated vector font subdemo. That's apparently not the same. Is there an original version of that?

Yes, the demos are a bit different. We cannot share that project with you, but I can send you the binary file 

Good luck

Mohammad MORADI

Thank you so much!I always expected that a binary file could be given. This really proves to be a good "solution" to this blog.

You're very welcome! 

Mohammad MORADI