cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

start communication CAN if i press on Botton on touch GFX

sana1
Associate III

Hello, in my project, I will be communicating via CAN with an STM32H735_G and a cluster of car components. I have a sequence of test examples. For exemple , if I send a specific frame to activate a feature within the car cluster, I aim to manage these test sequences using TouchGFX. For example, if I press Button 1 on the TouchGFX interface, a communication session can initiate between the cluster and the STM32 and first test begin if i press in other button second test done . can i do this with touch gfx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Indeed, you can do that. Start by a simple project: when you press a button 1, you turn on LED1 from the board. When button2 is pressed you turn on LED2 etc.. or setting a GPIO on the board or simply turning off LED1… Find any simple action to do.

Refer to that video on Youtube for "TouchGFX GUI and Hardware Interaction".

Then when succeeded you can replace the LED/GPIO operation by any action you want. Example: sending a sequence of CAN frames.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SofLit
ST Employee

Indeed, you can do that. Start by a simple project: when you press a button 1, you turn on LED1 from the board. When button2 is pressed you turn on LED2 etc.. or setting a GPIO on the board or simply turning off LED1… Find any simple action to do.

Refer to that video on Youtube for "TouchGFX GUI and Hardware Interaction".

Then when succeeded you can replace the LED/GPIO operation by any action you want. Example: sending a sequence of CAN frames.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.