cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDMMC1 and LTDC on STM32H725/35

TRadd.1
Associate II

When configuring SDMMC1 in STM32CubeIDE, I get a warning that it conflicts with LTDC (RGB888). SDMMC2 does also conflict. Can someone guide me, how to resolve this conflict?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

4 bit SDMMC1 and LTDC RGB888 do not conflict with each other.

The only conflict is with other modes of SDMMC1, which is why the message is a warning and not an error.

0693W00000BbqfxQAB.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
TDK
Guru

Warning can be ignored. It's letting you know you won't be able to use both at the same time.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
TRadd.1
Associate II

But I need to use both at the same time.

Switch the chip to a bigger package with more pins.

The pin availability is covered in the Data Sheet, print out the relevant pages and get some high-light markers, decide why "Computer Says No", and what if any options/compromises you can make/accept

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

176 pin package gives the same warnings for SDMMC1 and SDMMC2 in conflict with LTDC.

The demo installed on the board uses LTDC and SDMMC1. My question is: how can this be achieved?

TDK
Guru

4 bit SDMMC1 and LTDC RGB888 do not conflict with each other.

The only conflict is with other modes of SDMMC1, which is why the message is a warning and not an error.

0693W00000BbqfxQAB.png