cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Hello World "Project with X-NUCLEO-GFX01M1 and NUCLEO-F446RE according UM2787

TDurr.1
Associate

Hello everyone.

I recently purchased a NUCLEO-F446RE board and a X-NUCLEO-GF01M1 LCD Display. Since I am not so experienced with the control of LCD display, I wanted to use the "Hello-World" application according to the document UM2787.

I got as far as Step 5, where I have to add the X-CUBE-Display software pack. I cannot select this package and the shown warning says "This pack cannot be used on the selected MCU" (see picture below).

According to the user manual (UM2750) of the SPI display expansion board, the NUCLEO-F446RE should be compatible with the display.

Did I miss something or is there another example which works with my board?

Thank you for your help.

0693W00000BaU1eQAF.png 

4 REPLIES 4
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Not sure if it will do anything but can you check that box above or is it blocked ?

/Romain

No, it is blocked.

sandhan26
Associate II

I have a Nucleo-64 Stm32f466RE board and recently bought a X-NUCLEO-GF01M1. I am facing the same issue. It says the x-cube-display driver is not compatible with my board.

Is there any workaround for this problem?

mfones
Associate

I also have the same problem. I'll work through the docs again. I have a Nucleo-64-F446RE Development Board (MB1136 Rev C.) w/STM32F446RET6 32-Bit ARM 180Mhz

with the X-NUCLEO-GFX01M1 Display Board. Another thing is that I bought the IKS01A3 Sensor Board as well. Is it possible to use both at the same time? I would like to write some programs that read data from a sensor and display it on the LCD. Seems like a pretty common thing to do.