cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nucleo-G431RB, GFX01M2 , Failed to read memory (MX25L6433F)

Little_guang
Associate II
I use Nucleo-G431RB, GFX01M2, and after generating the stldr file by myself, when I want to debug my Touchgfx project, the following error occurs:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
File download complete Time elapsed during download operation: 00:00:03.216 Verifying... Error: Failed to read memory at address 0x90000000 during verification Error: Download verification failed Encountered Error when opening C:\ST\STM32CubeIDE_1.12.0\STM32CubeIDE\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.cubeprogrammer.win32_2.0.600.202301161003\tools\bin\STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe Error in STM32CubeProgrammer Shutting down... Exit.
-------------------------------------------------------------
This is my customized G431RB MX25L6433F stldr project code:
stldr-project
What part did I miss? But when I read MX25L6433F through STM32CubeProgrammer, some data has already been written.

Little_guang_0-1690035190146.png

Little_guang_1-1690035237269.png

2 REPLIES 2

Not looking to spend hours walking and debugging code.

Strongly suggest you test and debug code as part of an application so you know all the functions work correctly and that you can read, write and erase the flash memory. Instrument code, use the serial port, and debug functionality.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Sorry, I'm new to external memory and new to touchgfx. My stldr project is run according to the sample code, this webside.

I had tried to debug stldr project, but it program to the ram area. It's a new field for me, I also try to debug, use breakpoints but can't run. I'm also not sure if my Touchgfx project is setup wrong, or something wrong with the stldr file. Could you provide me with relevant references, or give me some clues. Thanks.