cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Custom Board application template in TouchGFX Designer

YSN
Senior

From Touchgfx 4.15 version it seems the application template creation documentation is removed. Right now am using 4.24 version of touchgfx designer. How to create the custom board definition (Application template) in designer to use the board for generating and testing the code from designer itself ?

I was using this article erlier, but is it still valid for 4.24 ? 

https://support.touchgfx.com/4.14/docs/development/touchgfx-hal-development/scenarios/scenarios-create-at

2 REPLIES 2
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello @YSN ,

The page is replaced by this one in the newest version of the documentation (4.24) 
Creating an TouchGFX Board Setup | TouchGFX Documentation

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
karthiks19
Associate

Hi Osman SoyKurt,

I'm developing a TouchGFX application for my company. For proof of concept, we used discovery board (STM32H750B) which had 16bit LCD panel. Further for production we developed our own custom board with same controller but LCD panel is 24bit. I tried to create a .tpa file as per the Creating an TouchGFX Board Setup | TouchGFX Documentation. I edited the Json file and created the .tpa file for custom board. But the changes are visible in create page only and the change didn't reflect on configuration page. have a look at the attachments for clarity.

Can you help to fix this issue.

front_page.png

config.png

regards ,

karthik