cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to buy Quctel UG96 (Cell01) and TFT display ( LCD FRD154BP2902-CTP) module to interface with STM32L496G ?

SPinj
Associate II

Hello,

we are working on P-l496G-Cell01 board. we compile and debug demostration code which work fine. Now we want to buy Cell01(Quectel UG96) ,Cell02 (Quectel BG96), and TFT display (LCD FRD154BP2902-CTP).

Please anyone suggest me how and where we can find this modules is it available on ST ?

Any little help will greatly appreciated.

Thanks

regards,

Sadik Pinjari.

6 REPLIES 6
S.Ma
Principal

Replace the STM32L496 discovery from the pack with a stand alone STM32L496 discovery with LCD and the job is done.

The display is not sold standalone unless from the BOM you can find the supplier and purchase it.

I guess having LCD+Model would increase the cost too much, and IoT Node "edge" device rarely use screen.

SPinj
Associate II

Thanks for your reply.

If you know any suppliers who sell this type of LCD please tell me.

and what about Cell-01 and Cell-02 module ?

once again thank you so much.

Regards,

Sadik Pinjari.

SPinj
Associate II

ok i can search.

Thank you.

thierry BINIGUER
Associate III

Hi,

Note that working with a LCD is possible but comsumption may be taken into account, especially when working in parallel with 2G technologies.

2G burst may need more power in limit of 2G cellular coverage.

A micro B USB cable can optionally be used as an additional power supply provided by the USB connected to cellular daughterboard.

(you can add for instance a power bank)

This option may also be interesting to have with computer having USB port not delivering enough power to STM32.

(some IT limit USB port to 100 mA where 500 mA would be nice to have)

Note LED4 on STM32L496 blinks when current limitation occurs.

Thierry

SPinj
Associate II

Hi,

thanks for your reply ....

I want to interface 2.4" TFT LCD SHIELD with STM32L496G any firmware or any document available ..?

i dont know how to interface TFT LCD with stm32 first time i interface TFT LCD .

sadik pinjari.