cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I use hardware buttons (e.g. wakeup, joystick, and/or tamper buttons) as triggers to interactions using TouchGFX Designer on a STM32F469I-EVAL evaluation board?

MBaum.2
Associate

I'm using TouchGFX Designer 4.15 with a STM32F469I-EVAL evaluation board. I'd like to use the hardware buttons on the eval board as [physical] inputs to control actions on the touchscreen display.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Have a look at the Backend Communication article. This article will help you understand how to communicate between the UI and the hardware. There are multiples examples that you can download in order to understand how the buttons(LEDs/sensors have been set to interact with a UI. Within TouchGFX Designer, you can also download the online applications for the STM32G0 nucleo board and go through the code to see how the buttons are configured and used as triggers.

/Romain

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Have a look at the Backend Communication article. This article will help you understand how to communicate between the UI and the hardware. There are multiples examples that you can download in order to understand how the buttons(LEDs/sensors have been set to interact with a UI. Within TouchGFX Designer, you can also download the online applications for the STM32G0 nucleo board and go through the code to see how the buttons are configured and used as triggers.

/Romain

MBaum.2
Associate

Thank you Romain!