cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX configuration STM32F469I-disco for TouchGFX

Deividas
Associate II

Hello,

I am trying to configure the f469i-disco kit for TouchGFX. I only get left half of the gui with a background of random RBG pixels.

CubeMX configuration:

Default periph configuration

Changed LCD-tft clock to 25MHZ(from 36)

All modes in ltcd, dma2 and touchgfx changed to RGB888 (from 565)

Changed horizontail active, layer width and horizontal stop to 400 (as mentioned in MOOC graphics, because screen is split in 2parts)

TouchGFX set PhysicalX to 800, Y to 480

Can someone help me a bit? I tried changing settings with no success, I guess that the problem is in LTDC settings.

In debug mode:

after the DSI_init background gets pixelated by random rgb pixels. When Scheduler starts, only half of actual screen from TouchGFX is drawn. I can change orientation in DSI_init to landscape, but still get only half of screen correct.

Any help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hansd56
Senior II

Hi there, what happens if you generate a test project with the designer? Also a good way to compare settings for your platform.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hansd56
Senior II

Hi there, what happens if you generate a test project with the designer? Also a good way to compare settings for your platform.

Justyna
Associate

Hi

Try modify file HW_Init.cpp. You must to find OTM8009A_Init() function and change last argument.

Deividas
Associate II

@hansd56​  Thanks for the tip. I didnt know that i can build full app in designer without needing cubemx. It builds and everything works fine. I tried going through the code and compared ,but still coulndnt make it work.. Im using designer now and there are other problems for it xD

@Justyna​ It just rotates the view, but I still only get half a LCD , the other half if random pixels