cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can DCMI, SDIO & LTDC interfaces used in same time in STM32H7B3I-EVAL without any problem?

MSale.1
Senior

We have an application that required to use DCMI, LTDC & SDIO in same time. we plan to use STM32H7B3I-EVAL for proof of concept. can we use it or there is limitation in using all this interfaces in same time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​,

Theoretically there is no limitation to use the DCMI, LTDC and SDIO at the same time in the STM32H7B3I-EVAL.

I advise you when configurate the STM32HB32I-EVAL, make sure that the DCMI, LTDC, and SDIO interfaces don't shared the same pins.

Thank you for your contribution.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​,

Theoretically there is no limitation to use the DCMI, LTDC and SDIO at the same time in the STM32H7B3I-EVAL.

I advise you when configurate the STM32HB32I-EVAL, make sure that the DCMI, LTDC, and SDIO interfaces don't shared the same pins.

Thank you for your contribution.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.