cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which STM32L412 MCUs have SMPS and are in production

wyv
Associate II

Hello,

according to the product selector on the ST website, the only MCU from L412 series that has SMPS and is in production is STM32L412RB with 64 pins in LQFP and UFBGA package.

In the product specification v6, on p57 at the PIN definitions table, I can find only WLCSP36 SMPS and LQFP64 SMPS. in some supplies there are UFBGA, LQFP and QFN.

STM32L412RBT6P

STM32L412CBT6P

STM32L412CBU6P

STM32L412RBI6P

1. Where can I find the pin description for the missing ones in packages: 48pin QFN, 48 pin LQFP, 64 pin UFBGA?
  2. Is ST really producing 48 pin QFN and 48 pin LQFP or these are mistakes on the suppliers' page (I already asked Mouser and they confirmed that they have them so it seems they are really produced, but not marked on the ST website)?

thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @Community member​ ,

Thank you for rising this up.

I escalated this to the appropriate Owner for correction.

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Thanks, Imen.

Jan

PS. While at it, can please a related correction be made in the respective RM - adding the 48-pin SMPS package in the package data register - regardless of whether it has a distinct code or not?

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00001VZwyZSAT/is-it-possible-to-programmatically-recognize-the-exact-type-of-mcus

@Imen DAHMEN​