cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which mcu can configuate two UART ports and two SPI ports: 1,UART speed must higher than 115200bps; 2,All SPI ports work as Slave mode,speed must higher than 40Mbps;

ZHui.1
Associate II

那款MCU�?�以�?置两个UART�?�和两个SPI�?�:

1,UART�?��?求速率115200bps;

2,SPI�?�为Slave,速率�?求高于40Mbps;

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Almost, if not all, of the STM32F4, STM32F7, STM32G4 and STM32H7 support these requirements.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Hi,Peter
Thank you very much for your answer.
I am sorry for ignoring a factor.
That is low power.

Can STM32L* or STM32U* fits my desires?

Thanks.

UART: never an issue.

SPI: the STM32L4Px, STM32L4Qx, STM32L4Rx, STM32L4Sx support up to 60MHz, the STM32Ux up to 80MHz.

Good luck!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Hi,Peter
Happy new year!

I want to know some spec. of the stm32u585:
If spi1 and spi2 are configurated as slave together,how high speed can the two spi ports support?

Best regards
Zhouhui

The SPI speed depends strongly on several parameters, which can be found in the STM32U585 datasheet, table 148.

Regards

/Peter