cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using two STEVAL-IDB008 V2 boards, neither will connect to the BlueNRG GUI v4.3.0 or v4.4.0 application.

MKirk.4
Associate

When first received, they both did connect to the BlueNRG GUI app, but with more tests, they no longer will connect - they show up as not detected. However, both boards connect and program OK with the BlueNRG-2 Navigator v 3.2.2 application. Both boards mount as hard drives on Microsoft File manager: One as IDB008VX (with a BlueNRG-2.htm file) the other shows up as BLUENRG-1 (with a BlueNRG-1.htm file)

What do I need to do to reprogram them back to original state so that they will connect to BlueNRG GUI app? I set the baud rate to 115200 baud and use the FW stack version: BlueNrg-2 Fw v2.x The 2 devices show up on the Port: window pulldown. But when I select and open the port, I get the No Device Detected popup.

When this first popup is closed, I get a 2nd popup:: No Firmware detected on the motherboard.

I update motherboard Firmware (under the Tools menu). I do this (Flash Motherboard firmware) but it fails also. Which Firmware should I select? HW and FW versions are not valid, but the Motherboard FW shows up as v1.6.

Is there a document that shows step by step instructions on how to recover these demo boards for use with the BlueNRG GUI app?

1 REPLY 1
MKirk.4
Associate

To clarify, I am using the Demonstration apps in the BlueNRG-2 Navigator.