emalund
Associate III
Posted on October 05, 2012 at 15:26

what does that have to do with

USB to transmit real-time data in the least time possible

hamdi23
Associate II
Posted on October 08, 2012 at 17:03

if i want to change the mouse device example in stm32 to a keyboard what changes i have to make in the usbd_desc.c/h file ??? also why the ''USBD_HID_SendReport'' function is  in  SysTick_Handler if we work with the interrupt transfer and what is the real work of the endpoints interruptions in the usbd_hid example for stm32f4 usb otg library??

ava
Associate
Posted on February 13, 2016 at 14:21

Hi

I am new to USB and Keil.

I have 2 boards of ADS1298 ( for recording signals from muscles), each of the ADS1298s has a SPI interface for output. Output frequency of each SPI is about 2 Megabit/second. I have a STM32F407 discovery board and I want to connect 2 SPIs to this board and then transmit the data(which has been receives by SPIs) to the computer via USB2. 

Would you please help me and tell me where to start?

I have some codes for the SPI part witg use of DMA, but I don't know how to start working with the USB part. I don't know how to generate a ''Hello world'' code for USB connection. It would be nice of you if you tell me what to do.

Thanks is advance

Ava

Posted on February 13, 2016 at 19:54

Please don't reanimate 5 year old threads, start a new one even if you are on-topic, and refer to the old one if it has any salient content.

Do you plan on using the SPL (Standard Peripheral Library)?

By USB2.0 do you mean USB-HS (480Mbps), if so you might want to look at a DISCO board that supports that over USB-FS (12Mbps)

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..