cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization failed between OV5642 module Camera of Omnivision and Nucleo F767ZI (STM32F767ZI). Fail the VSYNC and HSYNC Signals. ¿How could i implemented the camera on Nucleo F767ZI through DVP Parallel interface?

Cart Raziox 1993
Associate

I have a problem with the synchronization between Omnivision camera (module OV5642 5MP UC-234 Rev B) and dev board Nucleo F767ZI. Fail the VSYNC and HSYNC signals i'm not obtain the correct behavior about this.

I send the commands to the camera module through 2 lines of data (SCL is the clock and SDATA) implementing a SCCB interface, send the values of the registers to configure the functionality of the camera. It's work perfect i send the commands and i read the registers and all are fine but when the camera send me the signals control and data i obtain something different that i'm waiting it.

For beginning i want to obtain from the camera the "test pattern" that is a test of colors that the camera has, for that i only send 1 value for each registers and i need for this only configure 2 registers ( 0x503D, 0x80 ) and ( 0x503E, 0x00 ) when i send this the camera only respond like this (in the image) for VSYNC, HSYNC, PIXCLK.

If someone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it because I have already had time in this problem, I would like to at least acquire 1 image.

0 REPLIES 0