Associate III
Posted on December 04, 2008 at 17:25

STOne-32, need your help please

15 REPLIES 15
lanchon
Associate III
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 12:26

hi Paul,

any news on your side? ST asked me for personal, company and project info a week ago and I'm waiting for a response.

paulm
Associate II

Hello.

I've asked once more only this time i wrote to ''motor control'' not ''general MCU'' tech. support and this time an automatic mail sender few minutes later replay that :

''Your question has been sent to concerned Service Center''

And that's it for now, I'm waiting

16-32micros
Associate III

Hi lanchon,

Just to know if you still need my help ?

I get a confirmation from my colleagues in ST that you get your missing files, did you confirm please. Thank you.

Cheers,

STOne-32.

lanchon
Associate III

hi STOne,

that's right, today I got the files thanks to your intervention.

for the rest, I'd like to say that at least some of the delay was caused in part by me. for historic reasons I use a fantasy account on these forums, different from the account from which I formally contact ST. this caused a small misunderstanding and some alarm on their side.

thanks again.

brunoalltest
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 12:27

STOne,

Last week I´ve also became interested in these sources and documentations of the field-oriented motor control library.

Just to follow the script I tried to contact general MCU tech support and Motor Control tech support.

Can you help me?

brunoalltest
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 12:27

The denied my request :(

Quote:

Dear User,

Please find here below latest information concerning the request R08480099

Mr Bruno Santiago:

The Motor Control Firmware library is given out on a case by case basis through the ST sales.

Please contact you local ST sales office or representative to address your request.

Best Regards,

MCU Technical Support