cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WL55 Dual core debug problem

FAlpa.1
Associate II

Hello
friends, I am trying to make a dual core example on the Wio-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module. I made all the settings as in this video.  However, only CM4 works when debugging. CM0PLUS is not working and I am getting this error Target unknown error 32

Error in initializing ST-LINK device.
Reason: Unknown. Please check power and cabling to target. I tried this on STM32Cube ide 1.7.0 and 1.8.0.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
IIRHO.1
ST Employee

Hello @FAlpa.1  and welcome to ST Community .

Wio-E5 is based on the STM32WLE5JC wish use just a single core ( Cortex-M4 ). you can't use it with a dual core application. I suggest you try an STM32WL5XXX for a dual core application.

I hope this is helpful.

Issam

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
IIRHO.1
ST Employee

Hello @FAlpa.1  and welcome to ST Community .

Wio-E5 is based on the STM32WLE5JC wish use just a single core ( Cortex-M4 ). you can't use it with a dual core application. I suggest you try an STM32WL5XXX for a dual core application.

I hope this is helpful.

Issam

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

FAlpa.1
Associate II

Thank you .