Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L4+ (STM32L4 Plus) seris

Hossein Talaiee
Associate
Posted on September 20, 2017 at 13:47

Hi

When STM32L4 Plus series will be available to buy? 

Any datasheets yet?

40 REPLIES 40
Posted on December 19, 2017 at 20:52

I fired up my 'F723 Disco I did not have time to play with yet, remembering there's a clock demo on that too... and yes, that's ticking irregularly too, although not that obviously than the one on that video. (Also the 'warp mode' setup, which wont stop when exiting clock setup or exiting clock display altogether, is probably not what was intended.)

I understand that these demos are not ready-to-sell applications and are there only to show up the possibilities, but still...

JW

[EDIT] Once I took that 'F723 DISCO down from the shelf... Besides the clock, demo contains a video player (needs some avi, have none and I am not much fan of the video realm so just left that), an audio player and audio recorder - all three need an OTG cable (or other means to connect a FLASH disk to a standard microAB), which was not attached, which is a pity. But I had one, luckily. Does not accept the cable/disk at the FS connector - OK I know the main feature of 'F723 is the high-speed PHY, but cm'on... So connected to HS, run the recording app, tried to record 'one two three test'... it worked. The playback in the recorder worked OK too. But then I went to the playback application - and it played its own recording at something like 1/4 speed... Retried several times, with reboots etc. - still the same. REALLY???