cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F407 Bootloader Go Command

Cyril C
Associate II

Hello, 

I tried to use the go Command at the beginning of flash (0x08000000), the bootloader sent me back an ACK. But i've got 2 problems. 
First, if i don't change back my boot pins, i will be in System Memory Mode, why ? Am I reading boot pins at the beginning of flash ? 

Secondly, when i jump, even if my reset is at HIGH (like my arduino is sending 3v3 on the reset), the program doesn't work, leds are supposed to blink but they only turn on.

Thanks.

Cyril.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cyril C
Associate II

To fix the problem i first changed the STM, i took an STM32L552Z and then, i saw a solution, in your system file (system_stm32XXX file), you need to uncomment the line #define USER_VECT_TAB_ADDRESS. If i understood well, the first time you meet an interrupt, it will go somewhere else and get stuck in that place. I think in my case, i was stuck in bootloader because as soon as i first reseted, i chose to go to the bootloader (system memory). 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cyril C
Associate II

Finally, i can just say that my "Go command" act like a reset. I tried to jump at other address but it still look the state of BOOT1 and BOOT0 pins.

Cyril C
Associate II

To fix the problem i first changed the STM, i took an STM32L552Z and then, i saw a solution, in your system file (system_stm32XXX file), you need to uncomment the line #define USER_VECT_TAB_ADDRESS. If i understood well, the first time you meet an interrupt, it will go somewhere else and get stuck in that place. I think in my case, i was stuck in bootloader because as soon as i first reseted, i chose to go to the bootloader (system memory).