cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32f205vet6

AKHIL6
Associate II

I am using STM32f205vet6 in that there is no availability of sub seconds Iam using rtc based timer and also I have code for stm32g0 series for that when I try to migrate the stm32 G0 code to F2 series error are happening I a way to migrate the same code to F2 series without that sub seconds

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

There's no magical conversion process. To port code, you copy it over and work through the various errors, if any. General C code will work the same, but peripherals may change a bit between the two.

Perhaps show your code along with the errors and issues you're encountering.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

If something is not available you're going to have to re-evaluate what it is you actually need, and how that can be achieved in different way. If the RTC isn't exposing the sub-second counts, you'll need to find a different way to wake-up or account for elapsed time. The F2 has several TIM that can be used for timing, or measuring time.

You don't explain what you're specific need / goal is, not the resolution of time you're trying to capture.

Related  https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-boards-and-hardware/sub-seconds-in-stm32-f205vet6/td-p/594092

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..