cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stack LoRaWAN (STM32WLE5CC)

Tiago Fernandes
Associate

Hi,

We are starting a LoRaWAN project here at the company and we are going to use the LSM110A module that has the STM32WLE5CC.

I would like to know if you have a LoRaWAN stack for this ARM processor (STM32WLE5CC), or a video demonstrating how to start the project with the STM32Cube IDE?

Thank you!

Regards,

Tiago Fernandes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Thank you very much for the well explained answers.

I managed to advance the project with this LoRaWAN stack (STM32WL) that you suggested.

I'm new to the concepts of LoRaWAN and I have some questions about how to perform the uplink, downlink procedures and put the module in sleep mode. I noticed that this stack remains every 10 seconds making uplinks to the server.

I need to put the module in sleep mode and wake up every 1 second to check the current status of the position of a magnetometer sensor.

If there is no change in position, the module must remain asleep and wake up every 1 second (without uplinking);

If there is a change in position, the module must transmit an uplink to the network server informing the current position of the magnetometer sensor and return to sleep mode.

Basically, we only need this part of the project to complete.

Thanks in advance for any help with the code!

Regards,

Tiago

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
IIRHO.1
ST Employee

Hello @Tiago Fernandes  and welcome to ST Community.

I suggest you to take a look to those playlists:

Also, you can use all examples in the STM32CubeWL  where you can find LoRaWAN applications explained and ready to use.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Accept as Solution". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Issam

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi,

Thank you very much for the well explained answers.

I managed to advance the project with this LoRaWAN stack (STM32WL) that you suggested.

I'm new to the concepts of LoRaWAN and I have some questions about how to perform the uplink, downlink procedures and put the module in sleep mode. I noticed that this stack remains every 10 seconds making uplinks to the server.

I need to put the module in sleep mode and wake up every 1 second to check the current status of the position of a magnetometer sensor.

If there is no change in position, the module must remain asleep and wake up every 1 second (without uplinking);

If there is a change in position, the module must transmit an uplink to the network server informing the current position of the magnetometer sensor and return to sleep mode.

Basically, we only need this part of the project to complete.

Thanks in advance for any help with the code!

Regards,

Tiago