Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST BLDC motor control STM3240G-EVAL

dominik
Senior
Posted on April 03, 2014 at 22:50

Hi

I'm working with the STM3240G-EVAL Board and trying to drive a BLDC Motor from Maxon EC-max 30 type 339923 (maxon.com)

On the motor side I have Hall sensors and an encoder with 500impulses / turn, 2 channels A+B and the Z channel.

I used the ST Motor control workbench to set the parameters and IO PINs. Target Lib is SDK v3.4.

I'm wondering why I don't need the HALL sensor signals to detect the correct angle of the motor.

My problem is now, that I have not a sine current on the motor phases and i can't change the speed of the motor...

How can I tune the PID parameters from the speed controller and the PID parameters of the clarke and park transformation?

I really need help as soon as possible because I need to getting run with this motor as soon as possible. I hope that anyone can help me.

The Plot from the oscilloscope is from the turning motor, the yellow CH1 is the Hall sensor signal from the phase U of the Motor, CH2 = U, CH3 = V, CH4 = W.

Best regards, Dominik
2 REPLIES 2
Posted on April 03, 2014 at 23:26

Try the

https://my.st.com/public/STe2ecommunities/motordriver_ics/default.aspx

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
dominik
Senior
Posted on April 11, 2014 at 20:39

Thanks. I added the question in the motor controler forum but without receiving a response.

Did anyone can help me please?

Best Regards, Dominik