cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nucleo f746zg

jbg
Associate II

Hello all, I'm learning about Nucleo F746ZGT6 . and also I'm doing some projects related to this board. I want to ask how much digital voltage & Current at the one pin of Nucleo F746zgt6. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @jbg and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

From what I understand, you are looking for the Standard operating voltage Vdd and the input/output Iio.

According to the Datasheet:

STTwo32_0-1701413323946.png

STTwo32_3-1701413363132.png

If you are looking for more information, you can take a look at the Datasheet and all the STM32F746ZG documents on this link.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @jbg and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

From what I understand, you are looking for the Standard operating voltage Vdd and the input/output Iio.

According to the Datasheet:

STTwo32_0-1701413323946.png

STTwo32_3-1701413363132.png

If you are looking for more information, you can take a look at the Datasheet and all the STM32F746ZG documents on this link.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi, I got your solution and it's working .. I  want to ask you one more question can you tell me the digital output voltage range of Nucleo F746ZGT6 .. I have made a optocoupler relay which is triggering exact 3.30V and above  ..  For now it's working fine with the nucleo F746ZGT6.  When I make a pin high then What is the minimum voltage that we can get from the Nucleo f746zgt6....  it can be possible that digital pin voltage is less then 3.30V .. 

Please tell me if possible..  

Hello @jbg ,

Yes, it could be less than VDD. Please refer to the STM32F745xx datasheet / Table 57. Output voltage characteristics

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.