cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to get spun up on TrustZone. I found a 9-part series (by Bob Waskiewicz) on youtube, but I cannot locate the .hex files used for examples. Bob mentioned the youtube comments, but alas, I could not find them. Any help would be appreciated !!

RHale.2
Associate II

5 REPLIES 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LpZmKmL7DA&list=PLnMKNibPkDnG6r7KMkC6H21Aq9Ke4MsUY

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

@Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA​ @Imen DAHMEN​ 

Video comment, top level, says .HEX files, but points to the CubeL5 package, perhaps process involves building Blinky example rather than using precompiled

STM32CubeL5 reference code used to generate the Hands-On .hex files: http://bit.ly/STM32CubeL5

Hi Tesla,

I appreciate your response 🙂

Bob spent some time going through some STM tools just so people would have access to those tools. That's the reason he placed pointers to them in the video. He actually went through STM Cube Programmer in some detail since that is what he suggested for downloading the .hex files to the NUCLEO board.

Bob actually made it a point to say he was not including source and he was not recommending an IDE due to licensing concerns. Instead, his examples were made available in .hex format, and he mentioned a pointer to the .hex files were in the comments of the youtube video. I could not find them.

The training materials are more than high-level overviews of tools - they provide some depth in the security features I need to implement. It would be nice to have the .hex files, but in their absence I will still go through the videos and glean as much as I can.

Thanks again !!

Regards, Rick

Hi Tesla,

Oh wait, I just realized the link you sent with Stefanie Lau's presentation is actually a 10-part series; I only saw the first (yesterday), and it was basically just an overview of the L552ZE-Q. Parts 2-10 look like what I need, so I'll work through those. Happy camper 🙂 Thanks again for your help !!

Regards, Rick

When you mention them I hadn't seen them so found a link.

Yes, probably a lot of hidden options or metadata, so simpler with known working object files.

Hopefully we'll get some attention on this, not sure Bob has a presence here, couldn't tell after a quick search. ​