cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to program the cz ministm32F103ZET6 ?

AAlzh.1
Associate III

This is the board picture:

0693W00000JMQSBQA5.png 

I bought it from Aliexpress, I tried to connect it to Arduino IDE but didn't connect.

There are two boot pins, how to use them ? What should I do exactly ?

On the device manager, it displays this message:

0693W00000JMQSLQA5.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

On the F1 with BOOT0=1, BOOT1=0 you should be able to get a USB device on the primary USB connection. For there USB/DFU mode on STM32 Cube Programmer

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

With BOOT0 low you should be able to connect​ and program via STM32 Cube Programmer in COM port UART mode.

A​lternatively get an ST-LINK and connect via the 20-pin JTAG connector.

I tried but I couldn't, I pulled boot0 to GND.

I get this message:

0693W00000JMYQ3QAP.png 

I don't have ST-LINK. I really would like to use it normally with the USB cable.

There's already an example LED BLINK of PE0 and PE1 code running when I connect the board through USB-232 to the USB cable.

AAlzh.1
Associate III

Update:

I found this video which solved the driver issue.

Now the board is displayed correctly in the device manager.

AAlzh.1
Associate III

Also in regard to the Cube IDE, I can't use the serial connection as the methods requires external programmers.

0693W00000JMZUfQAP.png

Right you DON'T have an ST-LINK, you're not going to be able to interactively do debugging and downloading from the IDE without one, or another JTAG/SWD pod

You'd need to use STM32 Cube Programmer in UART/COM Mode with the serial connection, if your other USB connector (the one not connected to the Prolific chip) connects directly to the STM32, it might come up in the system loader and report as a "STM32 BOOT LOADER" type USB device, which you can then connect in STM32 Cube Programming in USB/DFU mode.

If you want boards with built-in ST-LINK you'd need to be buying DISCO or NUCLEO boards.

The other usb isn't working and as soon as I connect the board with this usb port Windows 10 issues the error "USB device not recognized".

I think I only have the solution of the usb-232. But until now I haven't get any successful programming method .. still searching.

AAlzh.1
Associate III

I installed the software, but I got this error, with setting boot0 to GND.

0693W00000JMaLAQA1.png

AAlzh.1
Associate III

I want to flash the ST32duino bin to use the board on Arduino IDE from this page:

https://github.com/rogerclarkmelbourne/STM32duino-bootloader/tree/master/binaries

But I don't know which file to download and also the board can't be connected to the PC.

AAlzh.1
Associate III

Setting boot1 to GND I got this:

0693W00000JMalDQAT.png