cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello everyone, I want to to implement amplifier on ADC input in stm32F303RE. I don't have an idea on how to start. Please any useful information will be appreciated. Thank you.

Patukes
Associate III

5 REPLIES 5
CSou.1
Associate II

Hi,

Have you seen examples on STM32CubeIDE ? In your workspace: New->STM32Projet. In the new windows clic on example selector, you can chose your device and you have a lot of examples.

Good luck 🙂

raptorhal2
Lead

The STM3xx Reference Manual RM0316 is also a good starting point.

Cheers, Hal

Patukes
Associate III

Thank you @raptorhal2​ , I implemented the opam. Howevee, it limits the the adc sampling rate. I need to sampling @ 5.142M samples /sec, but with the opam connected to the input of adc the maximum sampling rate is limited to approx 1M samples /sec. Pleas is it possible for me to sample at my required rate. Thank you

raptorhal2
Lead

I presume you are trying to implement the internal Op Amp. The internal Op Amp delivers only 500 ua. If my arithmetic is correct, the Op Amp drive impedance then is about 7K ohms. In the data sheet ADC electrical properties section discussing RAIN, the sampling frequency limit vs source impedance is described.

At maximum ADC sampling frequency, you may need an external amplifier instead with more drive capability.

Cheers, Hal

Patukes
Associate III

Thank you @raptorhal2​ , I am now using external amplifier.