cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gcode interpreter for STM32L4RZI nucleo

BSR.1
Associate II

Hello - Does anyone know of a Gcode interepreter for the STM32L4. I am building a 6 axis robotic arm and want to use my nucleo board (with L4 series) to control the motors. I have put alot of time and effort in finding gcode interpreter but haven't found anything informative. Can anyone please help me

7 REPLIES 7
Nikita91
Lead II
BSR.1
Associate II

Thanks Nikita for sending GitHub links . if you find some more links please send it here

BSR.1
Associate II

Hi Nikita ,

I have a few more query.

1.Can we have any alternative of GRBL which will support for STM32 L4 series of board ?

2. Which G code generator and G code sender will be recommended to use here ?

I'm sorry, I have no knowledge of G Code, and don't use it. I was just asking why you weren't porting an existing project to L4.

BSR.1
Associate II

Can you please guide me , what are the main places in the code file which I need to take care or need to modify for migrating it from STM32 F7 series to STM32 L4 series ?

I wanted to control multiple motors in my application wrt angle , direction and distance, for this purpose I am trying to use GRBL software ( which basically works as a parser for G code). This GRBL software is open source and will be running in the STM board.

Please share if you have any idea or guidance on this . Your response will be helpful .

BSR.1
Associate II

Hi ,

Waiting for any update from your side. Please response on the above query.

Thanks

Nikita already said that he has no deeper knowledge of G-code. Also people share the knowledge when they can and nobody here has any obligation of doing your job. The basic principles are always the same - either you research the topic and do the job or you hire someone, who does it for you.