cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Почему �? не могу загрузить программное обе�?печение дл�? программировани�? STM32F4XX

АСана.1
Associate

Загрузка �? �?айта не возможна дл�? �?качивани�?, Как работать �? STM32F4XX контроллерами нет возможно�?ти запрограммировать. �?ужна программа ST SW-STM32065 и Keil μVision, а �?качивать не разрешает.

4 REPLIES 4

Related https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00001XMUuTSAX/%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%83-%D1%8F-%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%83-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B7%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BC%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%8...

"Why can't I download STM32F4XX programming software

Downloading from the site is not possible for downloading, How to work with STM32F4XX controllers is not possible to program. You need the ST SW-STM32065 and Keil μVision program, but it does not allow you to download."

Whilst I hold Western Media in pretty low regard, especially the US Main Stream Media, I do find it insightful to get information from multiple sources, with less or different biases, generally finding the UK and Australian press to have a more objective perspectives.

I might encourage you to view the coverage of the Russia vs Ukraine conflict from non-state news outlets to understand why technology and other sanctions have been occurring.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Piranha
Chief II

Duplicate. And Keil uVision... Maybe ask it to the Keil?

Also the international language is English.

[Last sentences edited by moderation team to adhere to community guidelines.]

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

@�?лек�?андр Санаев​ 

SW-STM32065 is "Standard Peripheral Library". It is outdated and not recommended for new development. Consider instead the new "Cube" library package for STM32F4.

If you use paid Keil μVision, it has nice set of libraries too.

Free Keil edition has code limit size of 32K. So consider CubeIDE or something else, free or much cheaper.

Спа�?ибо за ответ. Я про�?то задал вопро�? по программированию, а кому то про политику поговорить не �? кем. Я на пен�?ии, и �?то про�?то хобби, В CubeIDE очень мало примеров, в о�?новном в Keil uVision, Вот �? и хотел попробовать, да и �?татей мало. �?ужно начинать �? чего попроще.