cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the reason why I can't connect when clicking on Connect using Motor Pilot6.3.0?

dreamover
Associate

dreamover_0-1724338733602.jpeg

I tried to modify the serial port, but the baud rate parameter was not successful.

Use STLink to run the code online, observe the serial port reception, and there is data received.
But after the pilot prompted the above picture, the serial port was closed. What shall I do?

1 REPLY 1
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello dreamover,

Well the issue seems kind of straightforward to me, as the error message states : the Firmware that is flashed onto your board is not a Profiler one, so obviously you cannot connect to the Profiler.
If what you wish to do is a motor Profiling, then simply flash a Profiler FW onto your board. Documentation on that can be found via WorkBench, by clicking on About -> Documentations -> Documentation -> in the newly open browser window, click on User Manual, and there you have your Motor Profiler Application Note.

If on the contrary you just want to run the Pilot GUI, then you're in the wrong section of the MotorPilot, therefore click on GUI, then Reset GUI to Default, and then the Discover Board button will open the dedicated GUI to your FW.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.