cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Warning! Hardware changes must be applied to the following signals" meaning

MKoms.2
Associate

Hi,

I am working on a motor control application and created my project based on X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1 + NUCLEO-F302R8. I observed an warning in MC workbench saying:

Warning! Hardware changes must be applied to the following signals. Please, refer to the board diagram for details.

PA0 CURRENT_AMPL_U

PC1 CURRENT_AMPL_V

PC0 CURRENT_AMPL_W

what does this exactly mean? What should I do to get them removed.

3 REPLIES 3
cedric H
ST Employee

Hello @MKoms.2​ ,

The ST boards are configurable and can be used for Single Shunt, Three Shunt FOC or 6 steps.

This message is just there to warn you that a small modification has to be done on the board to match your selected configuration. We plan to improve this message in the next release, and a way to acknowledge it.

Regards

Cedric.

Moving response to reply to OP.

TonyR_114
Associate

@MKoms.2 wrote:

Hi,

I am working on a motor control application and created my project based on X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1 + NUCLEO-F302R8. I observed an warning in MC workbench saying:

Warning! Hardware changes must be applied to the following signals. Please, refer to the board diagram for details.

PA0 CURRENT_AMPL_U

PC1 CURRENT_AMPL_V

PC0 CURRENT_AMPL_W

what does this exactly mean? What should I do to get them removed.

It's been a few montsh since OP's post so I'm assuming they got past it. For anyone else that might get this message, just generate the code then fix the pin assignments in CubeMX as needed for your application.