cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Open and try to configure the board

shane mattner
Senior

Motor Control Workbench v6.3.0

I made a clone of the EVSPING4-ACT board but I'm not able to connect the Motor Pilot to it.  I'm using the same firmware, same debugger, and same power supply.  I confirmed the pin connections are correct and it looks like the Motor Pilot connects but is not able to configure itself.  The logs below show me trying to connect to the custom board, then connecting succesfully to the EVSPING4-ACT dev kit, disconnecting from the dev kit, and re-trying connecting to the custom board:

CUSTOM BOARD:
[INFO] - : Connecting to Board
[INFO] - UART worker: Successfully open port COM4 @ 1843200
[INFO] - : try to configure the board
[INFO] - : disconnect UART START
[INFO] - : Disconnected from board
[INFO] - : disconnect UART END

DEV KIT:
[INFO] - : Connected to board
[INFO] - MotorControlRegistersBank: new scale apply VOLTAGE_SCALE=0.000352398 for scope=1
[INFO] - MotorControlRegistersBank: new scale apply CURRENT_SCALE=0.00025177 for scope=1
[INFO] - MotorControlRegistersBank: new scale apply FREQUENCY_SCALE=0.0553802 for scope=1
[INFO] - MotorControlRegistersBank: new scale apply VOLTAGE_SCALE=0.000352398 for scope=1
[INFO] - MotorControlRegistersBank: new scale apply CURRENT_SCALE=0.00025177 for scope=1
[INFO] - MotorControlRegistersBank: new scale apply FREQUENCY_SCALE=0.0553802 for scope=1
[INFO] - : disconnect UART START
[INFO] - : Disconnected from board
[INFO] - : disconnect UART END

CUSTOM BOARD:

I've tried different baud rates but that does not help.  Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? 

0 REPLIES 0