cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over current protections by pass in steval 3202

Ryada.1
Associate II

hi sir i am using motor control workbench generated foc sdk and running motor of 6 pole bldc successfully but in my application of motor heavy load is given on motor so it indicate over current fault so please guide me to by pass overcurrent fault from generated code no matter rpm goes down

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hi @Ryada.1​ ,

to disable the over current protection you can unchecked the protection in your Project (see figure below):

0693W000005ADgjQAG.png 

Anyway before disabling this protection, did you try to increase the over current threshold according to your application requirements?

You can find more details on how to drive a motor with FOC algorithms using the STEVAL-SPIN3202 board in the user manual UM2278 and UM2168

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hi @Ryada.1​ ,

to disable the over current protection you can unchecked the protection in your Project (see figure below):

0693W000005ADgjQAG.png 

Anyway before disabling this protection, did you try to increase the over current threshold according to your application requirements?

You can find more details on how to drive a motor with FOC algorithms using the STEVAL-SPIN3202 board in the user manual UM2278 and UM2168

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution"
Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been set only to the "STM32 Motor Control" topic (the question is only about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards