cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loading software issue

Rajabi
Associate
I bought the assembly B-G431B-ESC1 to test BLDC motor.
I have already installed the software SDK V5.4.8, StmCubeMX and StmCubeID 1.13.0.
Unfortunately, when generating the code, there are various errors that I can't figure out.
Also, how can I load the finished software via stmCubeID.
the board has an embedded ST-link.
the stmCubeID does not recognize the driver.
how can still access the board.

Thank you guys for the support

Rajabi_0-1691656839484.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zied b.
ST Employee

Hello @Rajabi , 
I suggest 2 solutions:
1- after generating the files, click on "Open Folder" you arrive in the project folder, open the "STM32CubeIDE" folder then you can launch the .project file with your STM32CubeIde.
2- Otherwise use version 6.1.2 of the MCSDK which is more recent and which integrates more recent tools for your use. You still need to follow step 1 suggested above even with MCSDK 6.1.2.

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on "Accept as solution".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zied b.
ST Employee

Hello @Rajabi , 
I suggest 2 solutions:
1- after generating the files, click on "Open Folder" you arrive in the project folder, open the "STM32CubeIDE" folder then you can launch the .project file with your STM32CubeIde.
2- Otherwise use version 6.1.2 of the MCSDK which is more recent and which integrates more recent tools for your use. You still need to follow step 1 suggested above even with MCSDK 6.1.2.

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on "Accept as solution".