cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an index showing MC Suite tools, current released version (by platform), release date and download link?

mikew67
Associate II

FYI, I have installed a complete set of your software tools for BLDC control (equivalent to the set used in your hands-on workshops in prior years) on my Windows 10 system, and the subset of these tools that are available on my Mac Big Sur system. But now:

• How am I notified when new releases are available?
  • It doesn't appear that the apps themselves check for updates when started or provide "Check for Updates" commands. Wish they would.
  • I've searched your website in vain for a collected list of tools, current releases by platform, release dates and download links.
  • Your online ST MC Suite tool appears to be useful for initial installation, but a very blunt instrument for maintaining a developer's installation over time or even finding out when updates are available.

A related item is documentation. As I've requested before, I would like to get an update to the MasterPresentationMotorControlSeminars2018_v0830.pdf presentation that was used in one of your hands-on workshops in the US three years ago. I still have the hardware kit, but your software tools have evolved since then, and the tutorial procedures are no longer applicable. Have searched your site for documentation but have only found promises of similar workshops for the Asia (apparently cancelled due to the Covid pandemic) and no updated documentation.

Another item that illustrates my dilemma with your website and forum is the announcement of the release of the 5.Y.3 version of MC-SDK just hours ago without any link or indication of how to obtain it.

To summarize, I'm not looking for more material from you, but better curation and indexing of the material you already have.

Thanks for your attention to these questions and issues,

Mike

1 REPLY 1
cedric H
ST Employee

Hello Mike,

Thank you a lot for this very constructive feedback.

All your remarks are more than valid and will be spread internally.

I hope you will be able to see some improvements soon.

Best Regards

Cedric