cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVALKIT-ROBOT-1.

oleg_sidorovich_1981
Associate II

How I can programming MCU (Example code with description, PID control, use STM32 Motor control SDK5.0, Motor control workbench and others)? Where is video example, AN?

24 REPLIES 24
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

​Hello,

please refer to "Resource" page of EVALKIT-ROBOT-1 board at this link

The EVALKIT-ROBOT-1 is a ready-to-use evaluation kit for servo brushless applications.

A source code, available in the previous link is already loaded in the STSPIN32F0A device.

It is also possible to customize the system operation modifying the source code. In this case the following tools are needed:

• An IDE chosen among the IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM, Keil microcontroller development kit and STM32CubeIDE.

• An SWD programmer/debugger supporting the STM32F0 family, like the STLINK-V3 from STMicroelectronics.

Regards, Cristiana

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution"
oleg_sidorovich_1981
Associate II

Can I use True Studio?

​The source code is based on IAR, but can be used with other IDE.

Anyway the compiling optimization can have impact on performances and code size.

For you information, a new code and documentation will be released soon. 

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution"
oleg_sidorovich_1981
Associate II

Where I can find example? Where discription of code?

You can download the source code example in the "Resource" page of EVALKIT-ROBOT-1 board at this link

The direct link for Zip file

oleg_sidorovich_1981
Associate II

How I can open this file - EVALKIT-ROBOT-1.stmcx

As mentioned above the source code is based on IAR.

I suggest to open the file .stmcx with IAR Embedded Workbench, you can use the free trials version.

oleg_sidorovich_1981
Associate II

Why I can't open EVALKIT-ROBOT-1.ioc by STM32CubeMx 5.5.0. I have Error: "Can't add MotorControl files not found"

oleg_sidorovich_1981
Associate II

Why I can't open EVALKIT-ROBOT-1.ioc by STM32CubeMx 5.5.0. I have Error: "Can't add MotorControl files not found"