Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance Needed for Sinusoidal Commutation for Sensored Gear Hub Motor

YASH175
Associate

Dear Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I have succesfully control sensored hub motor in sine commutation but it is without gear.

I use the STMicroelectronics B-G431B-ESC1 Development board.

Now, I am working on a sensored gear hub motor and I need assistance with implementing sinusoidal (sine wave) commutation because it is not working properly in normal sine commutation due to its gear mechanism.

Specific Questions:

Sine Wave Generation:

What is the recommended method for generating sine wave signals for the motor phases using your STM32 microcontroller?

Are there any specific libraries or tools provided by STMicroelectronics to facilitate this?

Synchronization with Rotor Position:

How can I accurately synchronize the generated sine waves with the rotor position?

Can you provide examples or documentation on using Hall sensors with your microcontrollers for this purpose?

Software Implementation:

Do you have sample code or application notes that demonstrate sinusoidal commutation for gear hub motor control?

Are there any specific APIs or functions in the STM32 Motor Control SDK that are particularly useful for this task?

Note:

- I have attached a document outlining the motor parameters and specifications for your reference.

- I have one chinese controller and I have captured its phase voltages which is not exactly sine.

Thank you for your assistance. Your guidance will be invaluable in helping me achieve efficient and precise motor control for my project.

Best regards,

YASH SUVARIYA

0 REPLIES 0