cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 Nucleo-H723ZG board HTTP server netconn ST example, get hard fault exception when I disconnec

data_cracker
Associate II

Hi All, 

I have a STM32 Nucleo H723ZG development board and running CMSIS RTOS v2 and HTTP server with netconn  on it. The project is an example provided by the ST and it is available in STCubeMX. 

everything works fine until I disconnect the Ethernet cable from the board. As soon ans the cable is unplugged the code jumps into the hard fault exception. 
I wonder if anyone else has seen this issue with this example and has a solution for it.

many thanks for any help,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STea
ST Employee

Hello @data_cracker ,

Can you please provide the version of the cube firmware from which you tried the example as well as the version of the driver you used.

It will be also helpful if you can recover the call stack which lead to the Hardfault to help us reproduce and analyze the behavior.

Regards 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STea
ST Employee

Hello @data_cracker ,

Can you please provide the version of the cube firmware from which you tried the example as well as the version of the driver you used.

It will be also helpful if you can recover the call stack which lead to the Hardfault to help us reproduce and analyze the behavior.

Regards 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.