cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEMS sensors (Time-of-Flight, gesture detection, and temperature) of STM32U5A9JDK

eyeamskd
Associate II

I want to access MEMS sensor available on STM32U5A9J-DK board for performing some operation. Anyone please guide me how to do that.

Thanks and Regards,

Suman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CMYL
ST Employee

Hi @eyeamskd,

in  ~\STM32Cube_FW_U5_V1.4.0\Projects\STM32U5x9J-DK\Examples\BSP project (Board Support Project) you will find the drivers of the sensor and all the components of the STM32U5A9J-DK board. 

In addition, in the main.c file there is an example showing how to call the driver to work with each components as seen below. In your case you need to see the RANGING SENSOR example.

LED - This example shows how to switch on, switch off, toggle all leds. ==> Result shown on the board

LCD - This example shows how to enable the LCD and use the different LCD features. ==> Result is shown in the screen.

OSPI - This example shows how to erase, write and read data available on the Octal Flash memory available on the board. (STR and DTR in Normal mode and MemoryMapped) ==> Result shown on Terminal I/O

HSPI - This example shows how to erase, write and read data available on the HexaDecaSPI ram memory available on the board. Frequency 80Mhz for STM32U5G9xx and STM32U5A9xx ==> Result shown on Terminal I/O

MMC - This example shows how to erase, write and read data available on the eMMC memory available on the board. ==> Result shown on Terminal I/O

TOUCHSCREEN - This example shows how to use the touchscreen. ==> Result is shown in the screen.

RANGING SENSOR - This example shows how to use the Time of flight sensor. ==> Result is shown in the screen.

ENVIRONMENTAL SENSOR - This example shows how to use the temperature of the environmental sensor. ==> Result is shown in the screen.

___________________________________________________________________________________

PS: When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".

Best regards,

Younes

Best Regards,

Younes

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CMYL
ST Employee

Hi @eyeamskd,

in  ~\STM32Cube_FW_U5_V1.4.0\Projects\STM32U5x9J-DK\Examples\BSP project (Board Support Project) you will find the drivers of the sensor and all the components of the STM32U5A9J-DK board. 

In addition, in the main.c file there is an example showing how to call the driver to work with each components as seen below. In your case you need to see the RANGING SENSOR example.

LED - This example shows how to switch on, switch off, toggle all leds. ==> Result shown on the board

LCD - This example shows how to enable the LCD and use the different LCD features. ==> Result is shown in the screen.

OSPI - This example shows how to erase, write and read data available on the Octal Flash memory available on the board. (STR and DTR in Normal mode and MemoryMapped) ==> Result shown on Terminal I/O

HSPI - This example shows how to erase, write and read data available on the HexaDecaSPI ram memory available on the board. Frequency 80Mhz for STM32U5G9xx and STM32U5A9xx ==> Result shown on Terminal I/O

MMC - This example shows how to erase, write and read data available on the eMMC memory available on the board. ==> Result shown on Terminal I/O

TOUCHSCREEN - This example shows how to use the touchscreen. ==> Result is shown in the screen.

RANGING SENSOR - This example shows how to use the Time of flight sensor. ==> Result is shown in the screen.

ENVIRONMENTAL SENSOR - This example shows how to use the temperature of the environmental sensor. ==> Result is shown in the screen.

___________________________________________________________________________________

PS: When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".

Best regards,

Younes

Best Regards,

Younes

where did i find this "STM32Cube_FW_U5_V1.4.0\Projects\STM32U5x9J-DK\Examples\BSP"

please share me the github link