cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 2 transceivers with stm32 and lora. I want to send signal from the transmitter and wake up th

YBAYR.1
Associate III

Stm32 ve lora ile 2 alıcı-vericim var. Vericiden sinyalde oluşan ve alıcıyı uyandırmak istiyorum. Bunu nasıl araştırmalıyım?

Telsiz cihaz stm32 mikroişlemci ile çalışır.

bileşen lora(e220) ile aktarılır. Farklı bir modül de kullanıyorum.

derin uykuda olan cihaz rf sinyali ile çalışmak istiyorum.Cevaplarınız için teşekkür ederim.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Perhaps you can use CAD (Channel Activity Detection) to generate DIO / EXTI to wake?

https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/forum/t/channel-activity-detection-cad-implementation-of-lora/13373

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

"I have 2 transceivers with stm32 and lora. I want to wake up the receiver which is formed in the signal from the transmitter. How should I research this? The wireless device works with the stm32 microprocessor. the component is transferred with lora(e220). I am also using a different module. I want to work with device rf signal which is in deep sleep. Thank you for your answers."

Yeah, not sure how you're going to pull it out of deep sleep. You'd perhaps need something synchronized with time and able to turn on when you expect the signals. Or partition the listening devices in your system so they can wake up the rest of the system when a message that is directed toward them is detected.

I understand. Thank you very much for your reply. I am not sure if such a system is possible. Waking up a deep sleep device with an RF signal

Perhaps you can use CAD (Channel Activity Detection) to generate DIO / EXTI to wake?

https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/forum/t/channel-activity-detection-cad-implementation-of-lora/13373