cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I-CUBE-LRWAN1 doesn't send some data

JAgui.1
Associate II

Hello everyone,

I am developing an application using I-CUBE-LRWAN1 and a set of my own sensors to read humidity and ambient temperature, together with a ground humidity sensor.
What I would like is to send these two values via LoRa to an application I have developed. I receive the values fine, but they are not correct.
I can get the data from the soil moisture sensor without problems, but the ambient sensor gives me both data in a variable that I can separate, but the I-CUBE-LRWAN example does not allow me to show them separately. It shows me by Putty a value (Temperature or humidity) and the other gives me "128" without varying.
I thought of grouping both values by multiplying them by 100 and adding them in the following way:
- Temperature=25º, Humidity=30% ------> Result = (25*100)+30;

This way I have the two values in a 4 digit variable, which I can then decompose, but it turns out that the example application does not send me the values.

I found a detail, and it is that the application when passing the variable of a weight of 256 bits, modifies the value to 1. When passing 256 again, it changes it to 2 and so on.
I have also modified the LORAWAN_APP_DATA_BUFFER_MAX_SIZE looking for something to change, but nothing.
I don't know what can happen.

Could someone help me.

Best regards and thanks.

0 REPLIES 0