cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How nucleo-144 for STM32H745 interfaced with Custom HID USB ?

Kk1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Kk​ ,

You can get inspired from one of the CustomHID_Standalone example within STM32CubeH7 MCU package:

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32H747I-DISCO\Applications\USB_Device\CustomHID_Standalone

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32H747I-EVAL\Applications\USB_Device\CustomHID_Standalone

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32H743I-EVAL\Applications\USB_Device\CustomHID_Standalone

Any CustomHID example from STM32H7 can be used as reference, and it will help you to develop the USB device application.

Hope this helps !

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Kk​ ,

You can get inspired from one of the CustomHID_Standalone example within STM32CubeH7 MCU package:

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32H747I-DISCO\Applications\USB_Device\CustomHID_Standalone

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32H747I-EVAL\Applications\USB_Device\CustomHID_Standalone

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32H743I-EVAL\Applications\USB_Device\CustomHID_Standalone

Any CustomHID example from STM32H7 can be used as reference, and it will help you to develop the USB device application.

Hope this helps !

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen